Smaller bathrooms are a common problem among the average people residing the small apartments in urban areas. They are always suffering from discontent due to the short space and dull look of their bathroom. Well, no doubt it is not possible to enlarge the space, but you can create an illusion of wider space through DIY bathroom decoration ideas. This way, you can also increase the impression of the place and make an environment of calm and peace in your powder room.
Below are given the fantastic DIY bathroom decoration ideas to give your place a stylish, classy look along with increasing the space impression.
Some smart western people have made an innovative change in their bathroom to boost its space; they have replaced the bathroom door with a floral curtain. Hence the traffic flow becomes easier and space seems wider. Besides, the floral curtains increase the value of the place.
- Make DIY mirrors to apply in your bathroom. The readymade mirrors are also a fine plan, but you know the look, space and style of your bathroom, you DIY mirror will perfectly suit the place.
- Arrange open shelving is one of the most popular DIY bathroom decoration ideas. You can store and save a huge range of bathroom items over them without creating clumsy look. Besides you can place small planters over them if you can arrange light enough not to stop the growth.
- Bathroom cabinets are a smart idea to widen the space and store lots of the items. It also gives neatness and style to the place.
- DIY wallpapers for at least one wall are very popular idea to convert your powder room into immensely stylish and relaxing part of your house.
- Floral DIY wallpapers are perfect for any style of bathroom.